Công Ty TNHH Phát Triển T.H.T
Tầng 15, tòa nhà Deaha Business Centre, 360 Kim Mã, phường Ngọc Khánh
1. Job Description
For legal aspects of the Company, Company’s Project(s) and Investor(s):
– Responsible for overall legal and contract management to support Company’s Teams including but not limited to fields of real estate, construction, operation, land price/use fee calculation, project products sales, finance-accounting, legal terms/conditions, HR, administration etc.
– Legally participating in preparation, review, check, evaluation, negotiation, interpretation for all documents, documentations, standard forms, proposals, draft, agreement, contracts, procedures, registrations, certificates, regulations etc.
– Analysis legal risks/disputes and provision of legal recommendations, protections, avoidances, solutions, supports etc.
– Maintain a network of key contacts, work with governmental Authorities, support Company’s teams in ensuring early notification of key regulatory, legal changes and other legal issues.
– Ensure legal compliance with applicable laws/regulations, policies/strategies and smooth-successful legal executions/operations.
– Timely prepare, update and present briefings on new legal documents/changes/issues with legal solutions to the Company’s relevant teams and members.
– Timely update, improve, archives legal systems-databases for the most effective use/reference and continuous improvement.
– Other legal work/duties as requested.
– Bachelor or Master Degree, Major in Law or in related fields.
– Minimum 6 years of general experience with professional legal qualifications, practical legal, experience gained in law firms, legal fields/consultancy, real estate/urban town projects, construction of which 3 years must be in a Legal Manager position.
– Extensive knowledge & understanding of legal fields in real estate/new urban town projects.
– Proficient in Vietnamese & English application in skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing
– A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position within a multinational organization.
– Ability to analyze the law and build cogent legal arguments/positions to support the legal claims.
– A high degree of analytic ability, inductive thinking is required for strategic advices & making solutions. Interpersonal skills are essential. Advanced time management & organizational skills.
– Having experience and good knowledge on government affairs is preferred.
– Excellent skills on computing: Microsoft Office, Power Point, Internet etc.
– Good knowledge of Vietnamese law system is highly appreciated and an advantage.
* Personal Skills
– Team player, honesty, loyalty, proactive, organized and result-oriented, creative, hard-working.
– Able to work independently and team work, on multiple assignments in a fast pace and under tight deadlines and pressure.
– Advanced understanding of principles and advanced skills in applicable laws, arbitration rules, written/spoken communication, negotiation, persuasion, legal analysis, contracts, torts and in a cross jurisdictional environment.