Học bổng toàn phần ngành luật của đại học Manchester, Anh, 2017
Thông tin học bổng
Bậc học: Tiến sĩ
Ngành học: Luật
Scholarship Award: These awards cover tuition fees at EU/Home student rate and provide a maintenance stipend equivalent to that of the RCUK studentships £14,296 for 2017/18.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: Available to UK, EU and international students who have accepted a place on one of University’s PhD programmes
Nationality: Scholarships are open to UK, EU and international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: For PhD programmes the minimum entry requirements are an Upper Second Class Honours degree with minimum grade averages of 65% (or overseas equivalent) in Law or a relevant discipline, and a Masters degree at Merit level with overall average marks of 65% in taught modules and a minimum mark of 65% in the dissertation/research element (or overseas equivalent) in Law or a relevant discipline, plus prior research training at postgraduate level.
English Language Requirement: The required English language scores are:
- An overall IELTS score of 7.0, with at least 7.0 in the writing component and at least 6.5 in all other components
- An internet-based TOEFL score of 100, with at least 25 in the writing component and at least 22 in all other components
How to Apply: Completed application forms should be submitted electronically. The following must be enclosed:
- Two academic references
- Photocopies of official transcripts and certificates from your previous degree courses
- Research Proposal – View our research proposal guidelines (PDF, opens in a new window)
- A sample of written work – 2000-5000 words (Bioethics only)
- A copy of passport (if you will need a visa to study here)
- A copy of CV
- Evidence of English language ability* (if English is not your first language); either IELTS or TOEFL.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 10/3/2017
Xem thêm thông tin học bổng tại đây